There is an echo of the name Ram in India as well as in many parts of the world. Today, Ram temple is to be worshiped in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh. Now the occasion is not less than any big festival. The Prime Minister of the country is reaching Ayodhya. The dream of Ram devotees is going to come true after many 100 years. This is the new chapter of Ram Katha in Ramnagari Ayodhya, the 492-year struggle-story has its own ‘Uttarakhand’. Ayodhya is completely untouched. Yellow-colored houses on the side of the roads are conveying the auspicious work. There is no house on which the saffron flag is not waving. Rangoli is being decorated on the streets, the lamps being queued are pushing Kalpana at the same time that Prabhu Shriram would return to Ayodhya after ending his fourteen years of exile. In such a great time, there is a lot of curiosity among the babas and politicians too… and they are congratulating everyone on social media and ANI.
Leaders reaction on Ram temple:
-Access to Ram Janmabhoomi site Yoga Guru Ramdev said- India’s greatest good fortune that we are witnessing the Ram Mandir program … To establish ‘Ramrajya’ in this nation, Patanjali Yogpeeth will build a grand ‘Gurukul’ in Ayodhya. People from all over the world will be able to study Veda, Ayurveda here.
– Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan said – The Mahayagya started 500 years ago, its completion will be done today. The foundation stone of Shri Ram temple will be laid in Ayodhya with the Prime Minister’s work. Modi ji has shown strong will and determination. The whole country greets him.
Ram Madhav (BJP) said, ‘Today should be a day of joy for 130 crore countrymen. A grand temple is going to be built where Lord Rama was born, Rama is a symbol of the value and heritage of this country. Ram is an ideal man for every Indian living in this country.
Ayodhya: Yoga Guru Ramdev worshiped in Hanuman Garhi temple. Ramdev said, ‘5th date is the historical date of the country. The ladies will remember this day. India is entering the kingdom of Rama. ‘
-BJP leader Uma Bharti said, ‘Ayodhya has united everyone, now this country will raise its forehead in the whole world and say that there is no discrimination here.’
Swami Awadheshanand Giri reached the Ram Janmabhoomi site in Ayodhya and he said, ‘The eyes of the whole world are focused on India. It is a historic day to send a message of harmony. ‘
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will perform Bhoomipujan today for the construction of the temple at Shri Ram Janmabhoomi in Ayodhya. A large number of security forces have been deployed in the city regarding Bhoomipujan of Ram temple to be held in Ayodhya. Narendra Modi is the first Prime Minister to be present at the court of Ramlala. As Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi and Atal Bihari Vajpayee came to Ayodhya, but Ram Lalla’s philosophy was not well received. On August 5, Modi will not only pay obeisance to Ramlala while being the Prime Minister but will also lay the foundation stone of the Ram temple on his birthplace. He had seen Ramlala even before becoming Prime Minister.
Ram Mandir Future of Ayodhya, Spirituality; Wonderful confluence of culture and modernity
Ayodhya Ram Mandir will be the unique confluence of future Ayodhya spirituality, culture, and modernity and will be recognized as the world’s largest center in religious tourism. Its share in the economy of the country and state will increase directly and indirectly with the locals.
Access will be easy in New Ayodhya. Preparations for Sriram Airport. The railway station and bus stand are being modernized.
Work in this direction has been started parallel to the construction of Ram temple. The 251-meter Shri Ram statue and Navya Ayodhya will be the major attraction of this city.
This city, spread over four hundred hectares, will be the modern face of Ayodhya and will be inhabited by keeping foreign tourists at the center. It will reside near Shahnevajpur village, ten km from Ayodhya. Navya Ayodhya will be a 500-acre Hightech township with five-star hotels, Riverside Resort, multi-story buildings, residential and commercial plots, quality roads, underground drainage systems, and underground electricity wires.
- Studio apartments will be built on Saryu shore People would like to stay in these apartments at the last moment of life. People will be able to take the flat in their own name by giving some special money, which will be the property of the trust after the demise. Cruises will also run in Saryu.
- It will cost about Rs 1,200 crore to complete the project.
- Linking to Ram Van Gaman Marg will be an additional attraction for those coming to Ayodhya.
- Gorakhpur is going to be a six-lane from Lucknow, which will go through Ayodhya.
- There will be a four-lane from Sahadatganj to Ayodhya. As of now, there is not a single four-lane in Ayodhya.
- Ayodhya will be directly connected to the highway via the overbridge.
- The temple will be 360 feet long and 235 feet wide. The height will be 161 feet.
- The area will be 84600 sq ft.
- Red sandstone will be used in the temple for three lakh tons.
- There will be an esoteric pavilion between the sanctum sanctorum and the Rangamandap. There will be separate kirtan and prayer pavilions from right to left.
- Ram Lala will be seated on a throne made of nine and a half kilos of silver. The silver throne will also be made for brothers.
While the statue of Ramlala will be installed in the sanctum sanctorum of the first floor of the proposed temple, the Ram Darbar is to be installed in the sanctum sanctorum of the second floor. Statues associated with a touching affair of Lord Rama will be installed on one floor.
The temple will be built in the Nagara style. Other big temples of the country have been built in this style. Khajuraho, Somnath Temple, Lingaraja Temple, Dilwara Jain Temple etc. are built in this style. It has the preeminence of the peak.
- The temple will have a total of 6 shikars, one main peak, five sub-Shikhar
- The temple will be on three floors, with 106 pillars 8 feet in diameter on each floor.
- The height of the first-floor column will be 15.5 feet. The height of the second floor will be 14.5 feet. There will be 318 columns
- These columns will be 14 to 16 feet high and eight feet in diameter. Each pillar will be fitted with 16 statues of Yakshas- Yakshanis.
Ayodhya’s economic will change in this way
Ayodhya’s Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University professor Ashutosh Sinha said that Shri Ram’s temple in Ayodhya is the key to the development of this district. Religious tourism will bring limitless employment opportunities here. Eight big hotels are going to be built. This district will have all-round income from tourists. The guide will get employment. There will be large income from business activities related to religion. New Ayodhya will also increase the attraction of the people and the Hitech township and riverside resorts here will give employment to many. Airports, railway stations, and state-of-the-art bus stations will also increase income. The economic progress of the district will increase on the lines of Kashi. The selected jaggery will get an international market under the Food Industry, Hospitality Industry, and especially a District One product. All this will transform Ayodhya.